Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Custom Screen Doors

I'm constantly amazed by the talent of our customers, and continually surprised by the many applications of hardware that's been purchased through us has been used. It's my own personal hobby to check out the many web addresses that I come across in taking/processing orders. Occasionally, I'll share what I find with you. What I like to call, "Sharing the Love."

One customer of note is Dave Gilchrist of Mountain View Woodworks.  Mountain View Woodworks is a supplier of custom screen doors. Dave has been doing business with Spokane Hardware & The Hardware Hut for about five years. The first thing I can tell you about Dave is that he's a really nice guy. Being in customer service for as long as I have, that says a lot. The second thing I can tell you is that, he sincerely cares about his work and making something that is a quality product.

 Over the course of time, I've picked up tid bits here and there on the process and what materials he uses, but until recently hadn't actually seen the end product. Dave isn't just a woodworker, he's an artist, a craftsman. Each door is made at the time of order by hand in Dave's shop. They're made from solid wood, the lumber used is hand picked and milled on site. The end result is quite beautiful.



 If you're in the market for a new custom screen or storm door, go check out his other designs at http://www.mtviewwoodworks.com/ or give Dave a call at (208) 255-6457.



Visit the Hardware Hut today!

Erica
“Leave the Details to Us”

No comments:

Post a Comment